- will there really be an ‘end of the world’
- what will it look like?
- what happens to all the people when the end of the world comes?
- why do Christians think consider the end of the world with ‘hope-filled’ anticipation?
- what happened when the Mormons met my dad who was building a garage?
- Ends and beginnings – what is the difference?
- what difference does it all make?
- many other related issues
- your own questions – email me before if you want me to prepare an answer!
The crooked lines of our lives, when lived and walked and breathed in God, leads to the freedom of which we dream.