prayer

Mar 7, 2018

Prayer is much easier than most of us think since prayer is our default setting, the most natural way of being in 24/7 relationship with Jesus Christ.

I hope you find this brief video clip a helpful encouragement for your prayer.

1. For a second day in a row the word ‘desire’ seems to be the key. The desire to forgive and now the desire to pray. I hope to share this video today with an elderly lady who is really struggling with prayer in her reality. Thank you Fr John

2. For many of us who have studied similar books on prayer, it’s been like sitting on dry land, reading books on how to swim. When we get in the water, swimming happens because the water supports us. So does chatting with God become easy when we know God’s loving presence holds us in being.

3. Helpful insight – thank you

4. Perfect timing for me , thank you .

5. Peter
    Thank you Father and Joy for making the Lenten prayer journey so much clearer.

6. So easy yet so easy to forget that God is always with us

7. john. thank you for such a clear humble presentation

8. Thank you for your discernment today Makes me believe in my prayers.

9. Thank you Fr John for helping me on this Lenten journey. Today’s presentation was yet another inspirational one.

10. If prayer is simply ‘desire’ I should be so heavenly minded as to be of no earthly use. Alas! Teresa of Avila said ‘He just looks at me and I look at Him’ will try and keep focused! Thanks John for so much for real down to earth usable inspiration.

11. thank you for your thoughts about prayer really needed it today

12. Thank you doesn’t really cover it, John, but thank you for your helpful presentation on prayer, just what was needed in my life. God bless.

13. What a gifted and helpful message. Thank you

14. I watched this in preparation for an hour’s prayer and reconciliation coming up very early tomorrow morning for the 24 hours of prayer for the Lord. Thank you for the insight.

a friend within

a friend within

Let’s learn both from Anton’s life and from John’s reflection to seek more passionately the ultimate relationship

a thin place

a thin place

Awareness of Thin Places has become a sabbatical theme for me.

Corpus Christi

Corpus Christi

Orvieto is a beautiful Italian hill-top settlement where all roads lead to the magnificent medieval Cathedral.

growing young

growing young

A simple experiment will give a more personal experience of the life that is on offer.