I have met a few saints in my time and I have no doubt that Jean Vanier is one of them. It is with sadness today that we learnt of his death.
May he Rest in Peace.
At the time of his 90th birthday in an interview he offered his Ten Rules for Life to Become more Human.
- Accept the reality of your body
- Talk about your emotions and difficulties
- Don’t be afraid of not being successful
- In a relationship, take the time to ask: “How are you?”
- Stop looking at your phone. Be present!
- Ask people: “What is your story?”
- Be aware of your own story
- Stop prejudice: meet people
- Listen to your deepest desire and follow it
- Remember that you will die one day
Read the full interview at this link or watch on the video below.