Host a Food for Faith Meet-up
Learn more about this initiative before creating your event
Every day I receive messages and emails from FFF readers who find “virtual” companionship through these reflections. I have been thinking that something similar might be easy for us to organise as a little FFF initiative.
Here’s my idea.
- Decide that you (and maybe someone else ) are going to have a cuppa or a drink at a cafe, a bar or a food-court in a mall sometime this week.
- Submit your event to appear in our online calendar.
- Download and print a copy of the FFF cross.
- Turn up at the place at the time appointed and put the cross on the table so that other FFF readers can find you.
- Talk with whoever turns up about your life and your faith.
That’s all there is to it. Try it!
If no one turns up, you have a few relaxing moments with your own good company and a book. But if someone does turn up… well, Christ has brought you together and we all look forward to hearing a comment or two about your conversation.
Click here to read the original post about this initiative, or scroll down to create your event.